A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fouad Dakhlallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fouad Dakhlallah, Internist, Hospitalist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fouad Dakhlallah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dakhlallah graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dakhlallah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fouad A Dakhlallah MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fouad A. Dakhlallah practice?
- Dr. Fouad Dakhlallah has 9 office locations.
Dr. Fouad Dakhlallah practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.