A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fouad Gellad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gellad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gellad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fouad Gellad, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gellad graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Gellad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fouad Emile Gellad MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Fouad E. Gellad practice?
- Dr. Fouad Gellad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fouad Gellad practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.