A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fouad Gellad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gellad
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gellad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fouad Gellad, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gellad graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Gellad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fouad Emile Gellad MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Fouad E. Gellad practice?
- Dr. Fouad Gellad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fouad Gellad practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.