A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Fouad Moawad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Moawad graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Moawad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fouad Georges Kaado Moawad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fouad G. Moawad practice?
- Dr. Fouad Moawad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fouad Moawad practices Family Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Norfolk Family Physicians.