A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fouad Samaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fouad Samaha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fouad Samaha, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Samaha graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samaha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fouad John Samaha MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fouad J. Samaha practice?
- Dr. Fouad Samaha has 1 office location.
Dr. Fouad Samaha practices Plastic Surgery near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Plastic Surgeons.