Dr. Fouad Samaha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fouad Samaha?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Fouad Samaha?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2017

Perfect Outcome

I went to Dr. Samaha for a breast augmentation several months ago. I could not be happier with the process or the results. The process was incredibly easy, and the entire staff was wonderful to my husband and me - answering our voluminous questions and always making us feel that our concerns (and excitement!) were totally normal and not at all a bother to address. The day of the surgery itself was pretty painless, it took just as long as was predicted and any and all post-op concerns I had were addressed quickly. In fact, the recovery process was a dream - I understand that is probably partially good fortune, but I can't help but think that the attention and care given to our case set the conditions as well as possible for the easy recovery that I had. The results are phenomenal. Really it is exactly what I wanted and I did not even dare to think that it would come out exactly as I envisioned, but it did! We can't say enough about the staff and the office in general. At one point they asked if it would be possible to move our appointment date (by only 2 days) and when we agreed they gave me a free aquafacial for our troubles - truly above and beyond! Highly recommend this Dr. Samaha and his staff - great experience. My husband even said that he should get something done just so we can have an excuse to go back there. He is kidding ... I think :)

June 10th, 2015

Exceptional

I had such a fantastic result with Dr Samaha. Because of his incredible knowledge, kind and caring personality made for a great overall experience. I had a full tummy tuck and was back to work in no time! Very little discomfort because of his technique that no other surgeon offered. Would highly recommend!

January 8th, 2015

Going back for 2nd procedure :)

The entire staff is professional and respectful.

May 2nd, 2013

Consultation

I just had a consultation with Dr. Samaha for some "post babies" body contouring options and left feeling like a new woman, even before I have any work done. Dr. Samaha and Maureen (RN) both made me feel so relaxed, were very patient and understanding about all my concerns and were more than gracious! I left feeling 100% sure this is the kind of place and Dr that I feel is the best choice for me. Not only are they they most knowledgeable of any practice I have met with, but they are the nicest people I have ever met. Instead of leaving depressed as I have in the past after these type of consultations, I left liberated and felt absolutely no pressure which makes me want to book even more. I just wanted to share my exceptional experience with others as I do use these type of review sites to make the most informed decision I can. I don't often feel compelled to write reviews, but in this case I new I had to.

August 13th, 2010

breast reduction

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE! I ONLY WISH I HAD KNOWN OF DR SAMAHA'S PRACTICE SOONER, INFORMATIVE, HONEST, INCREDIBLY SKILLED PLASTIC SURGEON WITH A TOP NOTCH STAFF! WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR WHEN YOU ARE HAVING SURGERY? SIMPLY THE BEST!!

June 16th, 2010

excellent experience

I have had two surgeries 5 years apart and could not be happier with my results and the manner in which I was treated. Everyone was kind, professional and they made me feel like I was the only patient they had.

May 21st, 2015