Dr. Fouad Samaha MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Quincy, MA

4.9

June 10th, 2015
Exceptional
I had such a fantastic result with Dr Samaha. Because of his incredible knowledge, kind and caring personality made for a great overall experience. I had a full tummy tuck and was back to work in no time! Very little discomfort because of his technique that no other surgeon offered. Would highly recommend!

January 8th, 2015
Going back for 2nd procedure :)
The entire staff is professional and respectful.

May 2nd, 2013
Consultation
I just had a consultation with Dr. Samaha for some "post babies" body contouring options and left feeling like a new woman, even before I have any work done. Dr. Samaha and Maureen (RN) both made me feel so relaxed, were very patient and understanding about all my concerns and were more than gracious! I left feeling 100% sure this is the kind of place and Dr that I feel is the best choice for me. Not only are they they most knowledgeable of any practice I have met with, but they are the nicest people I have ever met. Instead of leaving depressed as I have in the past after these type of consultations, I left liberated and felt absolutely no pressure which makes me want to book even more. I just wanted to share my exceptional experience with others as I do use these type of review sites to make the most informed decision I can. I don't often feel compelled to write reviews, but in this case I new I had to.

August 12th, 2010
breast reduction
WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE! I ONLY WISH I HAD KNOWN OF DR SAMAHA'S PRACTICE SOONER, INFORMATIVE, HONEST, INCREDIBLY SKILLED PLASTIC SURGEON WITH A TOP NOTCH STAFF! WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR WHEN YOU ARE HAVING SURGERY? SIMPLY THE BEST!!

June 16th, 2010
excellent experience
I have had two surgeries 5 years apart and could not be happier with my results and the manner in which I was treated. Everyone was kind, professional and they made me feel like I was the only patient they had.