Dr. Fouad Sattar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fouad Sattar?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Fouad Sattar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 31st, 2014

I have to say the nurses, midwives & doctors are so nice & easy to talk to. However, I am writing on behalf of Sohpue, a receptionist type staff member who was the least professional, offensive & rude staff member I have ever come across in a doctors office. Instead of taking my concerns and saying " I'm sorry about that, I understand," she lectured me and attacked me. They lost a patient in me sadly.

January 24th, 2014

Dr Sattar's office

THe only problem that I have with Dr Sattars office is that the Administrative staff is not courteous at all! All I have had are problems with them since the birth of my baby. I had scheduled a surgery and the day of my pre op, I had a fire at my house. As I was very busy dealing with other things, I did not get a chance to cancel that appt. I spoke to someone over the next day or two and let her know that I was going to have to hold off on this surgery. I was told that this was okay as this was an elective surgery. In the mean time, I have had other medical issues that resulted in me having a emergent surgery. I decided that this was more important than having a tubal ligation. They are charging me $100 fee because I never cancelled the surgery!! I understand that surgical time is very slim for the doctor, but I believed that this was already cancelled. Now I am trying to set up my annual exam and speak about issues that I am having and they are stating that I cannot make an appt until this is paid. THey don't want to listen to anything that I have to say. I have tried to explain this whole thing and they don't let me. I doubt that I will be going back to that office and it is unfortunate as I really like the doctors and NP's there.

February 16th, 2017