A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fouad Shami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fouad Shami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fouad Shami, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shami graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Shami has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fouad M Shami MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Fouad M. Shami practice?
- Dr. Fouad Shami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fouad Shami practices Urology near Oxford, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, FL.
See Oxford Urologists.