A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Fouad Tawadrous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fouad Tawadrous, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawadrous graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Tawadrous has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fouad Deryas Tawadrous MBBS and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fouad D. Tawadrous practice?
- Dr. Fouad Tawadrous has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fouad Tawadrous practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Upland, CA.
See Upland Internists and Upland Pulmonologists.