A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fowrooz Joolhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fowrooz Joolhar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joolhar graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Joolhar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fowrooz Joolhar MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fowrooz Joolhar practice?
- Dr. Fowrooz Joolhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Fowrooz Joolhar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.