A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fowrooz Joolhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fowrooz Joolhar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joolhar
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Joolhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joolhar graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Joolhar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fowrooz S Joolhar MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fowrooz S. Joolhar practice?
- Dr. Fowrooz Joolhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Fowrooz Joolhar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.