A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fox Boswell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fox Boswell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fox Boswell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Boswell graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Boswell has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boswell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fox M. Boswell practice?
Dr. Fox Boswell practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.