Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Teresa on Oct 20th, 2014

The whole staff is very rude. The Doctor is rude and never returns a phone call. I have left several messages in the past and never to this day gotten a call back. If you cancel an appt. they charge you a $100.00 saying you didnt cancel when you gave 24 hour notice. The worst office I've ever encountered. 'Ive since then left the practice.

|  show details
May 6th, 2014

This is the worst doctor I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. She seemed to hate me before she even walked in the room. She was very snappy and didn't listen to what I had to say and never addressed the issue I was there for. Half the staff seem to be a bit rude as well.

|  The worst staff and answering service  |  show details
by Ms. Sigma on Sep 6th, 2013

Most of the nurses (I've yet to see a doctor) I've seen at this office seem nice and knowledgeable enough, but the staff is atrocious. They are just plain rude. Also, if you have an urgent issue you are forced to go to the office as it's impossible to get a hold of ANYONE over the phone. You are forced to leave a message, which they say they won't return for 12-24 hours and sometimes they never return it at all. It also takes them up to a week to refill prescriptions that require authorization. I was also told over the phone I had a serious condition, but my nurse said it's not on my records. They might be a decent office if they hired better staff.

|  incompetent and unprofessional front office staff  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

This has been one of the worst offices I have encountered in quite sometime. The front desk staff is rude and lack the ability to communicate with and provide proper patient assistance. Simple paperwork seems to be quite a challenge for them.

|  PAs are not training enough to care for patients without doctor's supervision  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2011

PAs are not training enough to care for patients without doctor's supervision. Some PAs are worse than others. When you try to talk to the doctor the staff won't give the doctor the message, especially when they are trying to protectg the PAs. Apparently, the doctor doesn't have enough time to see patients.

|  Excellent primary physician  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2010

Dr. Khan has been my physician for 15 years and has always been available (including a couple of urgent issues) and caring. Now that I'm in my early 50's she's invaluable in helping me navigate choices and decisions through menopause. I trust her completely and highly recommend her. More importantly, other specialists I have had to see have been extremely complimentary of her skills when they see that she's my primary.