A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frain Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frain Rivera, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frain Servando Rivera MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frain S. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Frain Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Frain Rivera practices Anesthesiology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Anesthesiologists.