A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fran Thayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fran Thayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fran Thayer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thayer graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Thayer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fran Minsky Thayer MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fran M. Thayer practice?
- Dr. Fran Thayer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fran Thayer practices Anesthesiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solvang, CA.
See Santa Barbara Anesthesiologists.