A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franc Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franc Wallace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franc Wallace, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Wallace has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franc Wallace MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Franc Wallace practice?
- Dr. Franc Wallace has 4 office locations.
Dr. Franc Wallace practices Medical Oncology near Milledgeville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawkinsville, GA and Stockbridge, GA.
See Milledgeville Oncologists.