Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francene Gallousis
Dr. Francene Gallousis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Kisco, NY. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gallousis is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital, Sharon Hospital Inc and White Plains Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Gallousis has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Francene Gallousis has the following 4 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Francene Gallousis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.
Dr. Nader El-Mallawany
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Mount Kisco, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Susanna Sorrentino
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Mount Kisco, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Michael Gewitz
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Mount Kisco, NY 0 mi43