A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Aledo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aledo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Aledo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Marie Aledo MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frances M. Aledo practice?
- Dr. Frances Aledo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frances Aledo practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Racine, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Racine Psychiatrists and Racine Child Psychiatrists.