A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Aledo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aledo
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Aledo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aledo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Aledo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Marie Aledo MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frances M. Aledo practice?
- Dr. Frances Aledo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frances Aledo practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Racine, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Racine Psychiatrists and Racine Child Psychiatrists.