A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Allocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Allocco is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allocco
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allocco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Allocco graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Allocco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Theresa Allocco MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frances T. Allocco practice?
- Dr. Frances Allocco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frances Allocco practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.