A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Allocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Allocco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allocco
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allocco Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Allocco graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Allocco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Theresa Allocco MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frances T. Allocco practice?
- Dr. Frances Allocco has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances Allocco practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.