A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Arrillaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Arrillaga is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Arrillaga, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrillaga graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Arrillaga has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arrillaga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frances Arrillaga practice?
Dr. Frances Arrillaga practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Spring Hill, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.