A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Arrillaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Arrillaga is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Arrillaga, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrillaga graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Arrillaga has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances M Arrillaga MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frances M. Arrillaga practice?
- Dr. Frances Arrillaga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frances Arrillaga practices Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.