Family Physicians

980 Highway 28
Ste 104
Jasper, TN 37347
423-942-3869
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  show details
Apr 18th, 2014

Never refer anyone, she was my pain management dr. and I truly need my medication and have never abused it. The new male dr. brought in cut me off without notice and reason. So....hit by drunk driver and i feel like he treated me awful b/c i am young and now i am stuck finding a new dr. I can trust and feel comfortable with.

|  Rude physician assistant  |  show details
by Angry paitent on Feb 13th, 2014

Dr. Barnett is a wonderful doctor as well as her nurse practitioner nancy. However, this new joke of a PA Steve that she has hired, is the rudest, most uncaring, angry, unprofessional, and other choice words i would like to use. But you get the idea. He did not check me out at all. In fact he interrogated me as if I was being questioned by the police. I completely wasted 200 dollars to see him that I could have spent at another doctor and gotten some answers of why I'm in constant pain and can't even work because if it. I have been going to Dr. Barnett for 2 years and will not be back because of this joke of a PA. In fact, he so drastically took me down on my medication that I have not left my house for days because of my pain and discomfort. He told me he did not care that I was in pain and that I needed to suck it up. Also told me that I better have obamacare when I came back or else. I refuse to get obamacare because the penalty is cheaper than the insurance. To say the least, dr. Barnett made a huge mistake bringing In this PA and has lost me as a paitent. Now as I wrote this laying here in terrible discomfort, I am looking for a new doctor with good reviews. Oh and thanks for causing me to lose the part time job I did have because I could t go into work. You put me on this medication but yet you take me down on it so drastically that I lost my job. Thank you for destroying what good was going on in my life when I could function with the meds. Now I can't function at all. You all have been forewarned. Do not go to this doctor!!

|  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

|  Wonderful bediside...  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 26th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Barnett is a class act!! She is very caring and very professional. She has a great sense of humor and had a great bedside manner about h...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com