A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Behrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Behrmann, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Behrmann graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Behrmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Homestead Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances A Behrmann MD is a female Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frances A. Behrmann practice?
- Dr. Frances Behrmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frances Behrmann practices Medical Oncology near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Islamorada, FL.