A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Behrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Behrmann, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Behrmann graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Behrmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Behrmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frances A. Behrmann practice?
Dr. Frances Behrmann practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL and Islamorada, FL.
See Miami Oncologists.