A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Brennan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Brennan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from University of Louisville . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Brennan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Frances Brennan MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A F. Brennan practice?
- Dr. A Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. A Brennan practices Internal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists.