Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frances Brokaw
Dr. Frances Brokaw, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, NH, with another office in Lebanon, NH. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brokaw is affiliated with Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, General Internal Medicine and Palliative Care Program. She speaks English.
Dr. Frances Brokaw has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frances Brokaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.
Dr. Brooke Judd
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Manchester, NH 0 mi19
Dr. Jennifer Packard
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Manchester, NH 0 mi7
Dr. Lijun Song
Manchester, NH 0 mi24