A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Brokaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Brokaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Brokaw, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Palliative Care
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brokaw graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brokaw has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Palliative Care Program
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Caroline Brokaw MD and MS is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frances C. Brokaw practice?
- Dr. Frances Brokaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frances Brokaw practices Internal Medicine near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Lebanon Internists.