A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Chang, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Chang, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Chang MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frances Chang practice?
- Dr. Frances Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frances Chang practices Geriatric Medicine near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Pennington Geriatric Doctors.