Dr. Frances Woodcock Craig MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Frances Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Craig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Craig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- University Of New Mexico Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Craig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frances W. Craig practice?
Dr. Frances Craig practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA.
See Knoxville Pediatricians, Knoxville Emergency Physicians, Knoxville Urgent Care Centers, and Knoxville Pediatric Specialists.