A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Crites:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Crites is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Crites, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crites graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Crites has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crites accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frances B. Crites practice?
Dr. Frances Crites practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.