A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Critz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Critz graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Critz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Dekalb Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Critz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan