A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Critz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Critz graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Critz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Ann Davidson Critz MD is a female Neonatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frances A. Critz practice?
- Dr. Frances Critz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frances Critz practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.