A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Decker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Decker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Decker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Decker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Effingham County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Louise Decker MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frances L. Decker practice?
- Dr. Frances Decker has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances Decker practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Rincon, GA.
See Rincon Internists and Rincon Pediatricians.