Dr. Frances Dernbach MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2016
It's all about billing for the appointment
Good doctor but the practice is now about billing per appointment. Referrals are slow and require a visit. Does not do phone referrals, even when the specialists calls and requests a referral. One issue per appointment. Med check and other possible issue = 2 appointments. Good about working you in on short notice but not forgiving for missed appointments.

November 19th, 2015
Horrible Dr, doesn't give a rip about her patients.
Dr. Dernbach is a horrible dr with very little concern for her patients. She was willing to let my special-needs daughter go multiple days without her anti-seizure medication as she was refusing to authorize a refill at the pharmacy- she even refused to authorize an emergency refill. Instead, she wanted me to bring in my daughter for an apt (2 days later!) so that she could make more money! She didn't need to see my daughter for an apt, she just saw her a few weeks prior; all we needed was a refill for her prescription that she had been on for YEARS! I wouldn't allow my dog to be seen by Dr. Dernbach!

August 18th, 2012
I love her!
I have been going to Dr. Dernbach since I was a baby! So that is 19 years now, I love her to death, I cant believe I'm getting old enough to not be able to go to a pediatrician anymore haha. I would recommend her for any of my friends to take their kids or siblings to. She is so friendly, caring, and always figures out my problems quick. She is also very easy to talk to.

February 4th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor
We have been at Dr. Dernbach's office for over 3 years. We find her to be extremely professional and caring. My childen both adore her. My son has a congenital problem and she pushed for extra tests even after the specialist cleared him thus diagnosing a serious heart condition. We were there twice this week- once with each sick child. We had no problem getting in and waited in the lobby less than 5 minutes each time. To respond to a previous post: Yes, she does visit children in the hospital when they are born. Yes, she does follow up on appointments. Yes, she does call after hours. Yes, she is responsive to our questions. I recommend her to all of our friends and they are thrilled too.

February 28th, 2009
Terrible Customer Service!
Dr. Dernbach is a nice person, and is generally as caring as most other doctors.But, her customer service and staff is inconsiderate and unprofessional--as if she is the only doctor in town. You generally have to wait up to 30 minutes in her lobby/exam room because she gets so behind. If you have little kids, which you do if you're there, that can be inconvenient....especially since the only toy in her lobby is one of those beads on wires. No children books either.I don't recommend Dr. Dernbach. There are plenty of doctors here who will treat you much better-pediatrics is competitive. Ask questions before you choose your Dr., like "Do you come visit my baby in the hospital when s/he is born?" or "How long do I have to wait in your lobby before an appointment?" or "Will you come see my sick child in the ER?" Believe it or not, but good doctors will do this stuff.

April 13th, 2017