A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Bryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Bryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bryan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Evans Bryan MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frances E. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Frances Bryan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frances Bryan practices Internal Medicine near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Internists.