A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Bryan is Excellent. Dr. Bryan has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Bryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bryan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frances Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frances E. Bryan practice?
Dr. Frances Bryan practices Internal Medicine near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Fannie Bryan, Dr. Fanny Bryan, Dr. Francesca Bryan, Dr. Francine Bryan