A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Jensen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Jensen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia
- Brain Ischemia
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Elizabeth Jensen MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Frances E. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Frances Jensen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frances Jensen practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.