A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Farley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Farley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Farley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances A Farley MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frances A. Farley practice?
- Dr. Frances Farley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frances Farley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Canton Surgeons.