A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Farley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Farley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Farley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances A Farley MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frances A. Farley practice?
- Dr. Frances Farley has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances Farley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.