A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Ginsburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsburg
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Ginsburg, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances W Ginsburg MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Frances W. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Frances Ginsburg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frances Ginsburg practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Stamford Endocrinologists.