A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Ginsburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Ginsburg, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ginsburg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frances W. Ginsburg practice?
Dr. Frances Ginsburg practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Endocrinologists.