A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Gross, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frances C. Gross practice?
Dr. Frances Gross practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Quarryville, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.