A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Gross, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances C Gross DO is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frances C. Gross practice?
- Dr. Frances Gross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frances Gross practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Quarryville, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.