A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Gurland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Gurland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Gurland, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurland graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Effron Gurland MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frances E. Gurland practice?
- Dr. Frances Gurland has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances Gurland practices Psychiatry near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Psychiatrists.