A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Haas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances F Haas DO is a female General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frances F. Haas practice?
- Dr. Frances Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances Haas practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa General Practitioners and Tulsa Internists.