A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Haas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Fae Haas DO is a female General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frances F. Haas practice?
- Dr. Frances Haas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frances Haas practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Primary Care Doctors and Tulsa Internists.