A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Harris, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Marie Harris MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frances M. Harris practice?
- Dr. Frances Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances Harris practices Anesthesiology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Anesthesiologists.