A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Herbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Herbert, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Herbert has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances B Herbert MD is a female Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frances B. Herbert practice?
- Dr. Frances Herbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frances Herbert practices Urology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Plano Urologists.