Dr. Frances Hughes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frances Hughes?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Frances Hughes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2017

I recently had my first appointment with Dr. Hughes. I found her warm and helpful. I did not feel rushed. She took time to answer all my questions. I couldn't be more pleased that I chose her for my doctor!

September 21st, 2015

I appreciate the courtesy of all the staff. But really have a lot of respect for my Dr. Dr. Beth Hughes....She always takes time to listen....

September 19th, 2015

Dr. Beth Hughes is an outstanding physician. I have, and will continue, to recommend her to all of my friends and acquaintances.

September 19th, 2015

Dr. Hughes always seems to help me have a better understanding of what might be happen to my body. She is never dismissive of any issues I bring to her attention and she always goes way above and beyond the minimumin order to help find solutions to those issues. In addition, she has such a warm and caring disposition.

October 9th, 2013

Charges for phone conversation

I called looking for an internist as I had read on another site that she charged an office visit fee to speak with you on the phone...YES, she does charge if you need to talk to her about a prescription, adjust a medication or if you are sick and are out of town and need a prescription...That, in my opinion is totally out of line & tells me she is in it for the $$$. Never in my life have I had a doctor do that...and I am a senior citizen. Needless to say, I found another internist Disclaimer: Just clicked 1 on all experience questions as didn't see the doctor...just spoke with the office staff but couldn't submit this without an overall rating.

July 17th, 2011

Dr. Hughes alternates between being very caring and totally ignoring my needs.

May 18th, 2014