Dr. Frances Koblenzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frances Koblenzer?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Frances Koblenzer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 27th, 2016

Horrible person

Dr Koblenzer packed up and walked out of Holcomb Behavioral in Kennett Square, PA without letting any of her patients know or making sure they would be scheduled with another medication doctor and I didn't find out till my appt time scheduled with her..now here I am 8 mths later fighting to get scheduled with another psychiatrist..I've been to the ER several times just to stay up to date with my meds but I'm quickly running out of meds and options..thank GOD I haven't had a psychotic breakdown because of all this mess she created for me !!!!!! I found her at Human Services in Oxford PA but they refused to schedule me with her because she isn't accepting new patients..I just can't believe this or get over it..I used to think she was a good doctor but how can she be so careless with so many patients..I mean this is MENTAL HEALTH I'm talking about and not just some simple illness that can be cured..I'm beside myself because of her careless actions !!

March 16th, 2013

Too quick to diagnose

My daughter was a patient and was diagnosed with bipolar. It ended up being that she had a cortisol deficiency and after 3 years of being treated incorrectly was almost out of cortisol causing nervious system, immune system and hormonial problems. Luckily when she got deathly sick, she was seen at Bethesda and was diagnosed correctly. After 7 months of getting large amounts of cortizone, her levels raised and now she leads a normal life. My plea to all behavior health doctors is that please look in medical records and if there is a cortizone injection in the records, please check that before you assume they are bipolar.

September 10th, 2017