A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Levin, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dual Diagnosis
- Mental Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Levin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Rudnick Levin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frances R. Levin practice?
- Dr. Frances Levin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frances Levin practices Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.