A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Levin, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dual Diagnosis
- Mental Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Levin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances R Levin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frances R. Levin practice?
- Dr. Frances Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances Levin practices Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Addiction Specialists.