Dr. Frances Liquori Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frances Liquori?

uu

Posted on January 4th, 2011

She spent time with me to help me with my problem she was caring and accurate with my problem. I have recommended her to my friends and family

Posted on October 25th, 2010

I felt she was knowledgable and was able to refer me to a specialist. She followed up with lab results and asked me if I had made my specialist appointment. Happy with her.

Mediocore at best

Posted on July 13th, 2010

I left Dr. Liquori for several reasons. One being I felt she wasn't "involved" in my care. I felt like I was bothering her and her staff with my requests. I'm sorry I have an HMO which requires referals but what can I do. I waited 2 weeks for a referal which I had to go pick up and try to get there in there limited evening schedule. After I got to my specialist appointment days later, we realized it was written to the wrong doctor!Overall they just seemed bothered and annoyed by their jobs and their patientws. I left her and complained to the insurance company.

Not Sure

Posted on June 16th, 2010

I've seen Dr. Liquori several times. Her office is in an old building and she has very old equipment. She does not treat her office staff very nicely.For almost every complaint I've had, she sends me out for testing, no matter how minor. I'm not sure if she doesn't know how to diagnose or if she is just protecting herself from possible lawsuits.

Posted on October 22nd, 2016