A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Marchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Marchant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Marchant, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchant graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marchant has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Eleanore Marchant MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frances E. Marchant practice?
- Dr. Frances Marchant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frances Marchant practices Otolaryngology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Otolaryngologists.