Dr. Frances Marchant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frances Marchant?

January 4th, 2017

DIFFICULTY GETTING AN APPT.

Waited months to get an appt. I value her expertise and diagnostic skills. She told me to come back in 6 weeks. She also gave me a few prescriptions. I had called twice after my appt. because of problems with medication and with healing. She would not speak with me, but instructed her receptionist to relay her message. Outrageous! I required a conversation and had a few questions about my condition. I called my family physician & he stated to call her office again. It was a lost cause.

November 23rd, 2016

I has to wait almost 3 months for an appt. Perhaps there is a reason why Dr. Marchant is so booked. I had seen another ENT and he informed me that there was nothing wrong with my sinuses,. I knew I ha an infection, but the ENT did not thoroughly examine me.Dr. Marchant was empathic, kind, and caring. She put i tube in each nostril and saw that I had a bad infection and extreme inflammztion

March 9th, 2016

Not happy

Can't talk to her after appt even when u are getting worse. Can't get follow up appt.

November 3rd, 2015

She explained everything to me in terms I could understand, spent time with me and has an easy doctor-patient bedside manner.

August 1st, 2014

CANNOT GET AN APPOINTMENT

I was so fortunate when my internist recommended Dr. Marchant. I saw her for a few follow-up appointments that she had me schedule when I left her office. Unfortunately, I was never able to get another appt. She was always booked and when I had an emergency (twice), I was given a list of other ENT's to call. Therefore, I had to change doctors and still miss Dr. Marchant--who is exceptional. Something is wrong somewhere. This also happened to a friend of mine.

July 6th, 2013

Difficult to get an Appointment

Dt. Marchant is an exceptional physician, and she is kind and caring.I feel confident in her superior expertise. HOWEVER, it is impossible to get an appointment with her--even for emergencies. Twice I had an emergency and the receptionist gave me a list of other ENT's to call. I was told that she was even too busy to phone me. I am saddened that I had to find another ENT, and have already seen 2 others and am not satisfied with either of them. However, at lease I can get an appointment.

October 11th, 2011

Superb Care, Patience and Friendliness/Professionalism

Dr Marchant and her staff are very cordial and absolute professionals!! Dr Marchant is a very outstanding doctor and also extremely helpful and understanding. She definitely stands out among many others!!

October 16th, 2017