CANNOT GET AN APPOINTMENT show details CANNOT GET AN APPOINTMENT
Aug 1st, 2014

I was so fortunate when my internist recommended Dr. Marchant. I saw her for a few follow-up appointments that she had me schedule when I left her office. Unfortunately, I was never able to get another appt. She was always booked and when I had an emergency (twice), I was given a list of other ENT's to call. Therefore, I had to change doctors and still miss Dr. Marchant--who is exceptional. Something is wrong somewhere. This also happened to a friend of mine.

Difficult to get an Appointment show details Difficult to get an Appointment
Jul 6th, 2013

Dt. Marchant is an exceptional physician, and she is kind and caring.I feel confident in her superior expertise. HOWEVER, it is impossible to get an appointment with her--even for emergencies. Twice I had an emergency and the receptionist gave me a list of other ENT's to call. I was told that she was even too busy to phone me. I am saddened that I had to find another ENT, and have already seen 2 others and am not satisfied with either of them. However, at lease I can get an appointment.

Superb Care, Patience and Friendliness/Professionalism show details Superb Care, Patience and Friendliness/Professionalism
Oct 11th, 2011

Dr Marchant and her staff are very cordial and absolute professionals!! Dr Marchant is a very outstanding doctor and also extremely helpful and understanding. She definitely stands out among many others!!