Overall Review

November 2nd, 2016
THESE ARE THE BEST NURSES THEY TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY,LOVINGAND CARING, ALWAYS SMILING AND HAPPY(CRYSTAL AND VICKIE) LOVE THEM BEST OF ALL DR KUNDA HAS BEEN A GOD SENT FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND. ALL I HAVE TO DO IF I NEED HER IS TO CALL

September 27th, 2011
Best Physician in Sapartanburg
Dr. Fran is the best family practicioner a person could have. She is extremely intellegent when it comes to disease, diagnosing medical problems. She listens and interacts on a one on one during appointments. Our family has been in her care since she started practicing and I recommend her for women who want a women physican to meet your female care. She is one of a kind and we appreciate her devotion to providing the best possible medical care.

November 24th, 2009
Great Practice for Family Health Care!
Dr. Mccarley and Dr. Dorna have always shown care and consideration when dealing with the many family members we have in their practice. When I have been hospitalized and the office was notified they have called to check on me. I am often sent to specialists and I believe they find the best practice to send me to for care and treatment. I admire their committment to the community and their personal beliefs as they practice kindness, caring, and humility in their daily lives.

January 8th, 2009
This is the quintessential FAMILY practice. They have treated my mother, with alzheimers, my daughter, with seizures, and the rest of the family for normal sickness. I can not say enough good things about her.

September 26th, 2008
Dr. McCarley has a bright & cheery manner, she always entered the room with a big smile & a bright "Hi, Miss Polly!" to my mother. She was very good at diagnosing and fixing my mother's health problems, spent time listening intently to her & offering her advice. My elderly mother loved her, but after I complained about the lack of adequate care by her partner in her practice during a 1 1/2 yr span when she was out due to female problems, she sent us a curt letter saying that she could no longer be my mother's doctor since we did not trust her practice's partner & since I did not seem satisfied with her care there. Dr. McCarley stated that in her practice she considered her partner to be equal to her, and if we were not satisfied with him we were not acceptable to her. My mother & I were both hurt by her curt dismissal. My mother has a borderline retarded IQ and did not understand. To her credit, Dr. McCarley regularly donates her time to indigent care in this county, as well as traveling outside the country on trips to 3rd world countries like Haiti with Doctors Without Borders. However, she did not seem to want to address the problem of dealing with my family problems. To her credit, she did have a problem with us which not all families have, namely that my mother is her patient but she was also having to deal with me as my mother's caregiver. I tried several times to talk to Dr. McCarley about my mother's mental problems, but she did not seem to want to hear it, she tried to insist that my mother didn't have any. I have since been told that this is actually a pretty common problem among doctors dealing with the elderly, the problem of either not being willing or able to understand that a patient has mental disability. In light of my mother's ability to present herself well to people on casual acquaintance, this is not unusual, but it is unacceptable that a person's physician would not be willing to understand this. Personally, I do not forgive Dr. McCarley for abruptly dropping my mother like she did. It was wrong of her. A doctor has a duty to her patients that overrides her personal feelings. She did not even have the courtesy to tell us in person.