A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDaniel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDaniel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McDaniel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Associated Radiologists, Ltd.
- Saint Bernard's Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Ellen McDaniel MD is a female Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frances E. McDaniel practice?
- Dr. Frances McDaniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances McDaniel practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.