A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDaniel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDaniel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McDaniel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Associated Radiologists, Ltd.
- Saint Bernard's Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Ellen McDaniel MD is a female Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frances E. McDaniel practice?
- Dr. Frances McDaniel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frances McDaniel practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.