A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDaniel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDaniel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McDaniel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Associated Radiologists, Ltd.
- Saint Bernard's Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Ellen McDaniel MD is a female Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frances E. McDaniel practice?
- Dr. Frances McDaniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances McDaniel practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.