A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances McKindsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances McKindsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances McKindsey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McKindsey graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McKindsey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Ann McKindsey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frances A. McKindsey practice?
- Dr. Frances McKindsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances McKindsey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.