A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Mifsud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Mifsud, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mifsud graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Mifsud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances G Mifsud MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frances G. Mifsud practice?
- Dr. Frances Mifsud has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frances Mifsud practices Emergency Medicine near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Emergency Physicians.