Learn more about Dr. Frances O'Hare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances O'Hare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hare
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances O'Hare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hare graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Hare has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Catherine O'Hare MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frances C. O'Hare practice?
- Dr. Frances O'Hare has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frances O'Hare practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Pediatricians.