A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances O'Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances O'Sullivan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Sullivan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Sullivan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Sullivan graduated from University College Dublin.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances E M O'Sullivan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frances E. O'Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Frances O'Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances O'Sullivan practices Psychiatry near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Psychiatrists.