A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances O'Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances O'Sullivan is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Sullivan graduated from University College Dublin.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances E M O'Sullivan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frances E. O'Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Frances O'Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances O'Sullivan practices Psychiatry near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Psychiatrists.