The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frances Pritchard
Dr. Frances Pritchard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Memphis, TN (and 1 other location). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Pritchard is affiliated with McNairy Regional Hospital and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union City. Dr. Pritchard has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Frances Pritchard has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...